Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Orron, We Are Praying For You

I grew up in the military.

My family moved to Nebraska when I was a freshman in high school.

My next younger brother, The Judge, followed in SuperHill's footsteps and joined the Army National Gaurd to help pay for school.

He got deployed last week to help with the hurricane efforts.

I found out yesterday.

I was at Wonder Woman's when The Judge called to fill WW in on where he was and what was going on.

He is fine, and currently in Alexandria. They are waiting to see what Ike does before they come home.

The Judge's wife (who I have yet to blog-nickname), is pregnant with their second child and first son, (Nathaniel????) due early November. The Judge's wife's birthday was Saturday. The Judge left THursday. ick.... Their daughter, EEAH (WW loves this nickname but it is strictly a blog-only title), is 20 months old. Auntie Shannon is going to make a phone call to see if EEAH can play this weekend.

Good luck Judge! Come home soon!!!

No comments: