Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Crazy, but fun, weekend. It was nice to just be able to relax a little.

I made these earrings at work between calls. Never done anything like it before. It was different, but good!!!


Elizabeth loved playing at Grandma's.

Athena and Caroline joined us at my mom's for the Husker game on Saturday. Athena was all excited about the baseball stuff.

The Styx concert Monday night with Christy, Shauna and Wendy was great!!!





































Sunday night, I spent a couple of hours cleaning off the girls bookshelves. i'm going to be rearrangin a bunch of stuff, and needed the space. Plus, I needed some books for some activities, and couldn't find them.

There must have been a hero vibe in the air this weekend. My one friend's husband came home from work early so she could rest, and actually held down the fort for the afternoon and evening so she could sleep.


I'm having my own little form of hero worship - in the form of my husband.

While I was dealing with children and bookshelves, he was upstairs in the kitchen. It took him about an hour, but look at how amazing!!!!









Brownie points for sure!!!!

No comments: