Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let's Hear it for the Boy!!!

DJ Hero-B has struck again.

Yesteray morning and today, he has gotten up with the munchies so I could sleep in before work. I got up at 9AM today, 8 AM yesterday. (I know this doesn't sound like sleeping in, but when you work until 11PM and your kids are gone on the bus at 7:20AM, 9AM is heaven on earth.)

The plan is to work a good 50-60 hours this week. Our Houston calling center is down (DUH!) this week, so we need to cover their hours. They are offering an extra $5 per hour, over and above overtime, TIPS and regular pay. (Just so you understand, right now I make between $11 and $15 per hour. with this extra pay, that will go to $20 per hour, without counting the overtime.) Of course I am going to do this. I put in a twelve hour day yesterday and am going to repeat it today, tomorrow, Thursday and Friday I will do ten. Saturday I will do 6. I'm taking Sunday off.

I got home last night and there were groceries in the fridge, clean-ness in the kitchen, the living room and in our bedroom. Then Hero put some money in my account at the bank so I could get food, and cover some bills that were bigger than budgeted.

HOW GREAT IS HE???

On a side-note... Praying that NieNie and her family are blessed today, and that the surgery goes well.

1 comment:

Ahnah said...

Rock on! I loved that about Gallup. Big bucks! Your hero is awesome. Such a good man. And your kids ride the bus? Is their school under construction this year? Ahhhhhhhhh!