Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tourists

I am the hugest fan of Lincoln Safari so when my mom brought me the Passport to Lincoln from the Convention and Visitors Bureau, I was so excited I couldn't stand it. I love living in a place that encourages you to look around and appreciate what is here. Especially since gas is so expensive and I really need something for my kids to do.


So tomorrow, it is pretty likely that DJ and I are going to spend the day running the girls all over the city looking at things. I asked him if we could take the bus even, and he said no.

Guess what came yesterday in the mail??? My season pass to the Nebraska State Fair. For $55 total, I will get to see Tracy Byrd, Boyz II Men, Styx, Survivor, Starship, and Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. I already told my boss that I was not available most of the evenings the week of the fair, and my husband pretty much has given up hope on me. Anyone wanna go???
(I tried to upload cute pictures of my kids, but it didn't work very well... Soon to be posted!!!)

No comments: