Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Boss



This is my boss, well, today is her last day before she transfers to another center. I'm not happy about this.


To be honest, I think I have the perfect work environment possible. I have never worked for a more positive, happy, goal-oriented and fun person than Jenny. She makes the whole center come alive, which is probably why we are center of the year 2 years running. When you consider that we are the smallest center by at least a hundred people, and that there are 5 centers (soon to be 6) that is really saying something.


Last night we had a little going away party for her. Most of us cried, and it was great to see Jenny's upline come in to praise her too. I know the other center will be glad to have her, and I know that she will do wonders, but I will miss seeing her everyday.


I'm truly grateful for the opportunity I had to work with her, and I'm glad she will still be in town so I can see her sometimes!


Fortunately, my new manager, Erinn, is fabulous! She is almost as positive, upbeat and fun as Jenny. Here she is with her fiancee, Chris. They are getting married next May. I am so excited for her.
I am not big on change. It really throws me off, but this one, I don't think, is going to be so bad. I am fortunate that my company is totally okay with me making friends at the workplace, and with my managers. It changes the whole culture and environment. I love my job because of this relationship thing.


No comments: