Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Big Five

Rules-Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five Ten years ago…

Hailey was finally gaining back her birth weight.
I was getting ready to start my elementary ed practicum at BYU.
We moved into a new apartment even closer to campus.
I got my Honda Accord - which I loved! GREAT CAR!
I was working as a mother's helper for a family with 4 boys.

Five things on today’s “to do” list…

Garbage Day
Vacuum the living room and down the hall
10 hours at work
Dishes
Bank

Five snacks I enjoy

Graham crackers and milk
crackers and cheese and tuna
1/2 a PB & strawberry J and milk
Mallowcorn and strawberry soda
Oreos and milk

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…

pay off all debt
set up accounts for kids and retirement
invest
travel
new car

Five places I have lived…

Lincoln Nebraska
Provo Utah
Fairbanks Alaska
San Antonio Texas

That's about it!

I am tagging Angie, Amy, Allison, Stacy, and Alison.

No comments: