Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Music Monday!!!

Christy used Mr. Linky to list her music that popped up on her MP3 player this morning.

Here it is, I am just now getting to my blog - and I do Monday Music Monologues. heehee

Here are the top 10 songs in my world this evening:

1. Celebration - Kool and the Gang
Admit it, you can't even think about this song without getting pumped... There's always a reason for a party.

2. You're Gonna Miss This - Trace Adkins
Hailey and Katie are leaving Friday for Washington for A MONTH. I am not coping well, and I am going to miss them like crazy. I'm already upset that they are so big!!! The last thing I need is them going away for four weeks. SOB!!! (Can I play with someone's baby?)

3. Lost in This Moment with You - Big and Rich
I love this song. I love that it is about a wedding, but everytime I hear it, I think about my lovie, and I can't help but get lost in many moments. (I know, hun, ewwwwwww.... mushy.)

4. Fantasy - Earth, Wind and Fire
I fully blame my mother for this obsession. She is a funk dancing queen... except she marched!

5. One Hot Mama - Trace Adkins
Okay, I know I am not hot - I am not - but sometimes its just nice to think of oneself as amazing!!!

6. Nothin's Gonna Stop Us Now
Did you ever have someone tell you that your marriage, relationship, job, etc. wasn't gonna work out, and then it did??? Cheers!

7. Ever, Ever After - Carrie Underwood
Everyone needs a fairytale - (even if the butt attached stinks sometimes).

8. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
I have no reason to love this song, except that when I headbang to it, my hair is really floppy.

9. Don't Worry, Be Happy
See #2 above.

10. My Favorite Girl - New Kids on the Block
I am still lobbying for tickets to this concert in Omaha... Birthday anyone??? (Hey, if Wendy can ask for a house, I can ask for concert tix.)

Speaking of birthdays....

This year, my birthday falls on a Sunday, but because I love a good party, we should celebrate on Friday night. I am thinking a run to Kansas City, MO, dinner, and Ernie Biggs.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm sure Kerry and I will be joining you! Do you want me to make you a tiara and a sash for your birthday?

Shannon B. said...

Because I need one more thing for the crazy piano players to be raunchy about??? SURE!!