Monday, March 31, 2008

One Enchanted Evening!!!

I am a big fan of happily ever afters (there is a reason I can still beat the pants off my kids at Disney Scene It...), but this movie was a little over the top even for me...

Even still, I couldn't resist the funness of having the ultimate sleepover party to watch the movie. From left to right: Katie, Corrine, Caroline, Hailey, Athena, Kwynn and McKynna (Audra, if I mixed them up, let me know and I will fix it!!! and sorry girls!!!).
The silliness reigned, but even DJ got into the movie (and watched more of it than I did), although he was anti-photographic evidence!!!

Thanks to the friends who came over!!!

2 comments:

Audra said...

nope- you got them right! I thought the movie was hokey too- but cute! I liked some of the songs and the it was a good mix of cartoon disney and preteen disney- so it worked for the girls and their age difference.

looks like a lot of fun! The girls went to bed about 7:30 Saturday night- they were pretty tired!

Thanks

Alison said...

Hey Shannon! Mark sent me your blog. That looks like such a fun party! Your kids are lucky their mom is so social!