Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hailey & Katie's Adventures

It is spring break, and getting my kids to help do anything was impossible. All they wanted to do was sit around and watch tv. Suddenly it wouldn't work (those darn cables!!! lol).

I remembered that one of my friends at church had mentioned the Lincoln Safari program going on this year, and decided to start up. We NEEDED to go outside!!!

I told Hailey and Katie that I would take them someplace fun if they got their chores done. AMAZING!!! The chores got done!!!

The Easter Bunny (wink wink - thanks mom!!!) gave Hailey and Katie these really cute short sleeved zipper hoodies, so we put them on, swung by the libary to pick up the expedition kit, and were on our way to Antelope Park's Veteran's Memorial Garden.

Katie got to do the first rubbing.

I'm really excited to go to all the different places and see what Lincoln has to offer!!!

Thanks to Jaana and Christy for sharing this program!!!

Don't forget to check Wandering Waldos for all of Hailey and Katie's great adventures this summer!

No comments: