Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Poisson d'Avril!!!

I love April Fools Day. There is nothing better than remembering to laugh. I also love to pranks. Playing them, and getting them played on me.

My favorite was as a teenager. My friend and I locked the bathroom stalls at girls camp in Alaska and put boots and pants by all the toilets. (We thought this was funny, those in line were not nearly as amused!!!!





When I was in high school, I took french, and we would stick pictures of fish on other people's backs (like Kick Me signs).




A few years ago, I worked at a daycare center. At a staff meeting, the receptionist said that she had not ever been pranked. (Like I am going to let that go... I had her convinced that there was a bat flying around the basement for a good ten minutes, then we took her outside and the kids told her Happy April Fool's Day. She laughed so hard, she almost cried!!!

So leave me comments, and tell me what your great pranks have been!!!

I haven't really pulled any pranks recently. I'll have to work on that!! Have a great day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Audra said...

my all time favorite- that I still use every so often- is the tape or rubber band around the sprayer on the sink. When they turn on the faucet- they get sprayed! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

oh and the snaps (little firecrackers you throw and they snap) under the toilet seat. Then when they sit- pop pop