Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago? Going to BYU. Loving being pregnant with Miss Hailey bug. Finishing up my general ed stuff so I could go into the el ed practicum in the fall.

What are 5 things on my to-do list? Which to-do list? Home - Clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom, clean the garage, pay the bills, and get the stupid printer to work. Work - Finish my Banker and HCA hours, finish the Monopoly game, put together two presentations for the meeting on the 25th, and chck in with my trainees.

What would I do with a Billion dollars? Pay off every debt my husband and I have. Set up a returement account for DJ and I. Set up education, mission, wedding and retirement accounts for my children. Pay off extended family debt. Buy my house, buy a new car and then travel around the world!!!

3 of my bad habits: Not showering everyday (most of the time, I don't stink...), wearing pajamas to work, and not cleaning out my car.

5 places I have lived: Lincoln Nebraska, Provo Utah, Fairbanks Alaska, San Antonio Texas, New Orleans Louisiana.

5 jobs I have had: Gallup doing phone surveys and training new recruits, mother's helper, day care provider (in-home and with a company), piano teacher, Among Friends.

Things people don't know about me: I'm pretty much an open book... If you want to know, or if I want you to know, odds are good, I will just tell you!!!!

I would love to see all of my friends do this one. It's kinda fun!!!

No comments: