Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Latest

My Hero is home, pumped full of IV antibiotics every twelve hours.

He goes to see the doc again on Tuesday, then again on Wednesday.

He spiked a fever last night and we had to call the on-call nurse this morning. We dosed him up with some more meds, and the fever dropped, but he is pretty wiped out.

Hero's mom, who came out to help, got sick on Thursday.

The basement is moderately flooding with the rains.

And, you know what?...

I'm okay.

I talked to my Heavenly Father last week. I told him that I couldn't carry all of this. I am trying so hard, but I know that I, by myself, am not enough.

He is picking up the difference. He is giving me the strength to go on. Even if we are plodding along one step at a time.

I love that he is there for me!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh Shannon! I can't imagine how you are making it through! Lots of hugs! I will definitely be praying for you and your family! Poor guy!