Friday, June 4, 2010

Better Again...

The PICC line is in, the anitbiotics are in, and now we are waiting to see how he does for the next 24 hours. If things go well, we will get to take my Hero home tomorrow afternoon (provided I learn how to administer the IV doses properly).

While not the perfect solution, this one will work for me. I can't wait to be cuddling him at home.

I hope that he continues to get better.

If everything goes according to plan: He will probably be on the PICC line for another 2 weeks, to be followed by 4-6 weeks on the oral medications.

Thanks for the concern and the prayers!

They are appreciated!

1 comment:

McAllister Family said...

Shannon, you and DJ are in our prayers. I'm so sorry to hear about this. We are sending love and prayers from Texas! Get well soon DJ!