Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blessings


Today the forecast is 70 degrees and sunshiny.


I have a job that I am not at risk of losing anytime soon, and that pays me pretty well.


I live in a little house that has some personality.


My husband also has a job that he is not at risk of losing anytime soon, and that pays him pretty well.


H&K are the best kids ever.


I have the best friends EVER!!!


I often wonder what it would be like to not know that the Lord blesses me everyday. I know I'm not the most grateful or humble of His children, but I do know that He loves me, and cares about me and the family he has given me.
My friend is getting married next weekened, and she picked this gorgeous song for her untiy candle lighting. It's called Footprints in the Sand (it's on my playlist, take a listen!). It's based upon the poem of the same name. It go to me this morning. He never gives up on me, even when I sometimes give up on myself.
I thank Him for that!

1 comment:

Amy said...

He really does keep us going even through the hard times--thanks for the post! There really is so much to be thankful for!