Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Looking Up


I know, I know, standing under a ladder is bad luck.
Tough.
This was the best time I ever had standing under a ladder.
Hailey, Katie and I were helping the Builders at their house, and this ladder was just sitting there.
After some convincing, I got my girls to climb up the (almost) 8 feet so I could take this picture.
Okay, Hailey didn't take much convincing. Kate on the other hand struggled a bit to climb. You gotta admit, the picture is great.
Looking up to my girls was a change in perspective for me. They are always looking up to me for guidance, examples, because I'm taller (right now... it's about to change... they aren't supposed to get big). But I look up to them for the examples they are to me everyday. And then they smile down on me, and I know that they are the closest people to angels and heaven that I know.
My little miracles.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Oh, that's such a sweet post! I do love that picture...great idea!