Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TP - (a little bathroom humor)


We have a rule at our house.

Look before you sit.

This rule has come from several instances where from the nether-reaches of our home has come the yodeling call of
"TEEE-PEEE".

In our house, it is Popple's job to place the spare rolls in their proper cabinetry when the tp is liberated from its packaging.

More often than not, the tp is stacked in architecture Frank Lloyd Wright would envy in the girls bathroom, not making it into the master bathroom.

Such was the occasion yesterday morning as my physical needs outweighed the need to abide by our family rule.

I sat there, realizing that I did not have the necessary tool of cleanliness. My husband slept through a door a few feet away.

KING

says I.

WHAT

says he.

Where's the tp?

asks I.

With the Indians.

says he.



(Those darn Indians...)
(NO offense intended for those of native American ancestry. It was simply my husbands feeble attempt at bathroom humor.)
It wouldn't have been nearly as funny except that Popples latest creation was conical, and the King took a roll from the bottom making a doorway and stuck a plunger and toilet brush into the top. Alas, the camera is not charged, and the structure, out of necessity, has been destroyed.