Sunday, March 29, 2009

100 and counting...

I didn't even realize that my last post was number 100 until today. I am completely oblivious.

I'm not the most dedicated blogger, mostly because getting to the computer where blogging is an option is a little tricky, but I do try to keep up now and then.

I got around to uploading some pics off the digicam last night, so I thought I would share a few!


The movie Coraline is definitely a Tim Burton, and by sheer defenition, not my favorite. However, there were aspects of this film that I found mildly amusing, which I am sure was not what Mr. Burton had in mind. The 3-D feature was mildly entertaining, and the girls seemed to like it pretty well.




Here's my Katie blowing out her 9 birthday candles. Suprisingly enough, there was cake left over, but the veggie and fruit trays didn't stand a chance!!!
When was the last time you had fun in a box? (with a fox?)
Race to Witch Mountain was a wonderful updating of the movies I watched as a kid. The kiddos loved it, and so did I.
Only at a Star Trek convention is all I have to say!!
Behind my front door is this bulletin board. I have randomly stuck pictures of people we love to it, but it is full.
I like the concept of making the pictures a permanent fixture in our home, but I need the bulletin board for family information stuff, so I took down the pictures and am going to create a collage with the pictures.
Maybe you will end up as art in my home? Do you see your picture here??? If not, better send me one! I'm starting collage number two!!!

No comments: