Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today was a red-letter date.

(I am trying to be more positive in my life. I have to say 3 nice things before I can complain. This is gonna take awhile.)

1) I got to eat at VENUE for dinner. SO YUMMY!!!
2) I vacuumed my living room (this is an amazing feat and I'm glad that it happened!).
3) I found a fabulous bridal fair for Ivory Hill to participate in!

So, I had to make alternate plans for tomorrow night's girls' night because I may have to stay late at work. I am going to try to work around this snafu, but we will have to see.

1) If I do need to stay at work, I get off at 9pm, rather than the 11pm I usually work.
2) I got Ivory Hill booked at a venue in Wichita, Kansas, that offered him pay, a place to stay, and food. Pretty awesome, I think!!!
3) SoBe Lifewaters are very delicious. I especially like the fuji apple and pear flavor.

I forget that school is stressful. DJ has a test on Saturday I did not know about. He also has so many assignments that he can't keep up with them all. I feel badly for him because he is starting to get stressed out. He is no fun stressed.

1) Mom can watch Hailey and Katie on Saturday. I love that my family is so close.
2) I can get a lot of computer work done at Gallup because I have a new toy. It gives me more time at home to be home.
3) I got my new toy for free!!!

I have a confession to make. I lost my daughter's girl's camp form. This is what happens when I need to clean my house, car, purse...

1) I got to hang out with 8 of the most awesome 8-11 year old girls ever!!!!
2) I found both DVDs I needed for tomorrow within 2 minutes of looking.
3) MY BEST NEWS OF THE DAY: I got a workout this morning. I walked with my super-good friend (who patiently listens to my issues) and then went to work out with my trainer who decided that today would be the day to change up my routine. SHE MADE ME WORK. I hurt, I sweat, and I couldn't feel my arms for about an hour afterwards, but I feel so good today!!!

"Excercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy."

Shauna - You made my day!!!

No comments: