Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sea World Day

Okay, so there are tons more, since I totally figured out how to use my continuous shutter on my camera, but here are the true greats of the Sea World Day.

Our start was taking this ride way up high into the air, and I took some great shots looking down, and a not so great shot of H&K&I sitting in the ride.

Then we went to see the Sea Lion and Otter show with Clyde and Seamore. The real benefit to this show is going about 15 minutes early to watch Tom the Mime-Pirate (who is DJ's personal favorite). I'm not gonna give this one away for those who have never been. Trust me - worth the entire day's admission to see this guy!!!

We saw the dolphin show, and of course, Shamu. The night Shamu Rocks show is totally awesome, by the way!

1 comment:

Alison said...

So fun! Your trip looks amazing!