Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Doctor Visits

Not many people can say that they love their doctor.

I LOVE MINE!!!! He is the best!

I went in this morning for my 3 month diabetes check up. Long story very short... I have three months to get back on track or I get to use insulin... (Unless of course miracles happen and I end up preggers, which is not recommended or on the likely scale.)

He also reminds me that I am 31 and that mom had her hysterectomy at 34. (He is mom's doc too.) My biological clock is ticktocking fast!!! He reminds me that he knows I want to have a little Bink. He tells me I have three months to fix it, or he will.

I have an appointment with the lifestyle coach at my doctor's office Monday morning 8am.

I have a follow up appointment with my doc in three months.

I promised him I would start excercising more.

I promised him I would take better care of myself.

He promised me that if I do better and am losing weight, and am excercising, etc, he will help DJ and I get a baby Bink.

He gives me a hug when I leave. (Okay, I am a natural huggy, so this means the world to me!!!) How great is it to know that your doctor truly cares about you as a person!

Okay, okay... aerobics classes twice a week at church. I will come now.

I'm not thrilled about the yoga thing on Fridays. I think it is too much for me, but I am willing to try.

I'm trying not to work in the mornings anymore so I can take better care of myself, excercising, etc.

How great is it though, that my doctor cares enough to look at my whole person??? I love it!! I love him!!! and I want to do better because I know he is rooting for me, and that somewhere so is my future baby Bink!!!

5 comments:

Callie said...

I agree. I just want a doctor that cares about me and my family. There are a lot in this area that aren't that way but I found a good one.

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Very cool! Good luck in all of your endeavors. It is always so hard to do, so more power to ya!

Marisa said...

Good luck with the weight loss, it stinks at first (I had to lose 50 lbs after the first 3 were born). One thing I learned, it has to be exercise AND diet.

I love GOOD doctors, you're lucky!!

Ahnah said...

I am glad you love your doctor! We need to find one for us. I need to start going to aerobics. Kick me out of the house and I will come jump around with you too!

wendysue said...

You have plenty of us here rooting for you too!!