Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I don't understand....

I am not a stupid person, not am I computer illiterate, so why are my posts and pictures not showing up on my blog??? I may need a tutorial...

Yesterday was very successful for me. I ate all of my food at home (rather than visiting with Ronald, Wendy, or the King - ok - sometimes the chihuahua). Not only did I get the extra time with my family and save myself some green stuff, I am also working on the weight loss thing (for those of you who don't know, my work is willing to pay me $200 to lose 10% of my body mass). I went to excerise class with Rachel, Shauna, Janelle and the Sisters. I went to work and got all of my work done. I spent time with my kids. Now... If I can just keep it up!!! (Why is the first day always so good, and then it goes downhill??? IDK...)

Have a great day everyone - and tomorrow, I will be checking the scale - tune in!!!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Can't help you with the computer thing. My computer won't load pictures from my AOL, but I can from internet explorer. GOOD LUCK with the weight loss. We haven't seen each other for a while but about 4 maybe 5 years ago I had to take off the 60 pounds that suddenly appeared after my first 3 before I was willing to have #4. It's HARD, but well worth it. Any buddies are always the best to work out with, they make sure it gets done.