Friday, May 16, 2008

27 Dresses Movie Review



I spent the wee hours of this morning watching this absolutely cheesy, completely predictable and totally sappy romantic comedy.



You know I loved it.



I'm a big fan of the Mary Tyler Moore/Julie Andrews musical "Throughly Modern Millie," so this plotline defenitely struck a chord with me.








I'm buying this one...






It may be better than "While You Were Sleeping". I know, you are completely in shock. I cannot tell you how many different times WWYS, a bag of Oreos and a gallon of milk have gotten me through the tough stuff. To think that it might be dethroned gives one pause.









You'll just have to see it to believe it.







Girls night JUNE!!!!




(We might even throw in P.S. I Love You... Bring on the jammies, the blankies, the kleenex, and the chocolate!!!!)


3 comments:

wendysue said...

I'm totally in. . .AND hopefully in the future (the NEAR future) these girl nights will be in my basement!! I know it's wishful thinking. . .just go with me. . .

Shannon B. said...

Wendy - I have every faith that your basement will host girls nights too!!! I would love to get several of the girls involved and rotate like we do for book group. Don't worry - your basement will get done - BTW - how was New York?!?

Angie Miller said...

We are SUCH cousins - While You Were Sleeping is my all time favorite movie. Loved 27 dresses too. Luvs!