Friday, December 12, 2008

My Hero!!!

He's done it again!!!

Several months ago, the speakers on the family computer ceased to function and updating mp3 players (mine), blog music (also mine), and ax (again, me) ceased to be entertaining. I could not listen to the music before it was passed along to other formats/peoples...

(I fully recognize this is my problem, but I firmly believe that if mom ain't happy, ain't nobody happy....)

FRUSTRATIONS!!!

We had also discussed the possibility of moving the computer desk to a different corner in the office. (Again to accomodate moving MY stuff into the office. It has to go somewhere.)

Tonight when I got home, the He-Man (Master of MY Universe) had moved the desk and rewired the speakers. I HAVE SOUND AGAIN!! I'm so happy...

He moved my printers, and the desk and everything. It is wonderful.. And the computer sings while I type and play.

YAY!!!

MY HERO!!!

3 comments:

Ahnah said...

What a handy hero! Will he come fix my speakers too? They won't work!

wendysue said...

"Don't stop belivin'!" (That's the song that opened for your blog today. . .)

wendysue said...

make that "believin'" ugh, typo.