Thursday, August 21, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This - Trace Adkins

Okay... love this song.

The first time I heard it on the radio, it immediately followed Lost in this Moment by Big and Rich.

It's kinda become my mantra recently.

Between the girls, work, piano, church, house maintanence, etc, I feel like time is just whizzing by me - and I'm missing it.

So, I plan to do things that will keep me engaged, at least a little.

Every morning, I get up and have breakfast wth Hailey and Katie. I actually cook and everything. They read the scriptures, and we all benefit. Maybe I'm not missing it.

I know that sounds really lazy, but when you don't get to bed until after 12:30 AM, almost 1:00, getting up to have breakfast at 7am to catch a 7:25 bus is a feat.

Dj has been suffering with cellulitis this weekend. It's been hard, and I know he hurts. I hope he gets better soon.

All in all, the next few months are going to be crazy busy, but I know that we will get through. As long as I take the time to be with my kids, it will work out!

No comments: