Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Soundtrack of Life!!!

I am a music junkie... My husband knows it, I know it, and my children are becoming junkies too. I can go from opera to reggae to hip hop to country in seconds, and I have a pretty eclectic collection to prove it. It is only worse, because my brother, Bubby, is a junkie too, and I have his old computer and his old ITunes stuff.

My friend, V, put a little list together, and I did one too!


Enjoy!!!
(By the way, I loved it so much, I burned the CD for my car!!!)

Opening Credits:
"Get Back" The Beatles

Waking Up:
"So Far, So Good" Bryan Adams (I would hope so!!!)

Falling In Love:
"Don't Stop Believin'" Journey (Admit it.. you're singing!!!)

Fight Song:
"A Kind of Magic" Queen (Really???)

Breaking Up:

"Rock You Like a Hurricane" Scorpians (YES!!!!)

Make-up:
"Can't Buy Me Love" Beatles (I can't make this stuff up!!!)

Life’s Okay:
"Sing" The Carpenters (I do sing when life is good, or bad, or fine...)

Mental Breakdown:
"Can't Stop This Thing We Started" Bryan Adams (LOL!!!!!)

Driving:
"I've Got You Under My Skin" Michael Buble

Flashback:
"Harden My Heart/Shadows of the Night" from Rock of Ages Soundtrack

Happy Dance:
"Love Shack" B-52's (some part of your body just started dancing...)

Regretting:
"Forgot About Dre" Dr. Dre (LOL!!!!)

Final Battle:
"Rocket Man" Elton John

Death Scene:
"Every Breath You take" The Police (Can you say irony, and a little creepy...)

Make-Out Scene:
"Corazon Espinado" Santana featuring Mana (latin... really???)

Ending Credits:
"True Colors" Phil Collins

No comments: